I’ve posted about the funny store names in Dubai, now it’s time for Manila to shine!
1. Elizabeth Tailoring
2. Christopher Plumbing
3. Anita Bakery
4. Doris Day and Night (a 24H cafeteria)
5. Goldirocks (a sand and gravel supplier)
6. Felix the Cut (children’s hair salon)
7. Curl up and Dye (a ladies salon)
8. Wash up Doc? (a laundromat)
9. The Way We Wear (a clothing boutique)
10. Leon King ( a video rental shop)
11. Meating Place (a butchery)
12. Petal Attraction (a flower shop)
13. Sylvestre’s Salon (where the tough guys go for a haircut, I suppose?)
Oh now that your’re here, before you leave, I’d like to request you to vote for my friend Elizabeth Neas who’s a finalist in a contest to win a blog she loves called “Because Mom Said So”. She believes she is capable to handle this blog and has passion to do so!
Please vote for her here (look for her name and read her essay if you like). Thank you very much! She appreciates all the help!