The Bloggy Giveaways Carnival hosted by Shannon wrapped up last week but I am still reeling with the results. There were 890 blogs giving away stuffs!
Things I won:
- Insignia Pilot Video MP3 Player with Bluetooth Headphones at the Island Review blog – There were more than 400 contestants and I was chosen so it took me a long time to stop jumping up and down!
- Kiddie Cradles Baby Cloth Ring Slings at the Blessed Nest blog – I had been eyeing these baby slings for quite some time now. No, there is no baby yet so I gave away this prize to a wonderful friend who had a baby a couple of weeks ago.
- A copy of the book Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh at the Happy at Home blog – I entered this contest without expecting anything. I look forward to reading another book.
Other prizes I won in other contests, not related to the Bloggy Giveaways carnival:
- A copy of the books Four Wives and How Big is Your God courtesy of Sarah at Puss Reboots.
- $25 from Thompson outdoors blog (I joined via my other blog)
- A copy of The Sky Isn’t Visible from Here by Felicia C. Sullivan from Mother Talk. Not exactly a prize but I got the book for free and will post a review here soon.
Did you join the Bloggy Giveaways carnival? Did you win anything?