Our baby boy Benjamin turns five months old today. March had been good to us despite my threatened breastfeeding plan. Yes, I have mentioned here or on Twitter that I’ve been taking Fenugreek supplements that helped increase my milk supply but guess what? Benjamin’s milk consumption increased, too! I felt my body couldn’t catch up!
I expressed milk once in the morning and in afternoon at work (hidden of course LOL) so my body will keep up with the demand. Thank you body, for cooperating with me!
Thankfully, we have not resorted to formula milk. I’m quite stubborn with sticking to breastfeeding and will do so as long as I can. When he starts to eat solids and not depend solely on breastmilk, then maybe I can relax more.
- Rolls from belly to back!
- Baby talks a lot especially when I read books
- Has developed a lot of facial expressions, like a proper human being!
- Bites on everything. I mean, EVERYTHING!
- Has picked up extreme interest in food (after I let him lick an apple and a slice of papaya! Oooops!) I can’t wait to introduce him to the wonderful world of solid food soon. One more month, one more month!
- Night time diaper change reduced to two only! Yoo hoo!
- Still refusing to drink from the bottle – I think at this stage, I don’t hope for him to drink from the bottle at all. He is pretty happy and becoming an expert with the spout nipple.
As for me – I’m finally managing my daily routine without getting late in the morning for work. However, I still go home at lunch time to feed Ben and there had been times where I slip into a deep sleep while nursing then wake up to find out I am already 30 minute late.
And I have to drive for 15 minutes to work.
And before that, I have to put on my bra, proper drool-free clothes or comb my hair.
And then, there’s lunch that I haven’t even touched…
Lastly because I’ve been feeling like crap because I’ve been eating crap and not moving much, I’m going back to the gym on April 1st. THAT is not an April fool’s day joke!
So cute baby
Where has the time gone? He is so beautiful, Grace. As is Pristine!
Wow, Benjamin knows a lot of things now. When is his birthday? I bet you’re such a proud mom.
Good for you for planning on going back to the gym-I think it’ll make you feel good and look good! 🙂
What a big boy Baby B is already, and look at all those milestones! I’m so happy that he’s doing well and by extension, YOU’RE doing well ^.^
5 months and soooo cute! I love the expression on that middle bottom photo! Congrats to you Mama on the breast milk only! And I’m glad so far your work has been forgiving about the lateness!
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Cheers!
Very cute and adorable!!!
I hope to create something like this when I have my family, it must be so nice to go back to you post after many years have passed.
Kisses for your cute angel..