It’s that time again to thank some bloggers who showered me with some blog blings recently. You all make blogging more inspiring!
Kailani of An Island Life has given me this:
Kailani lives in another side of the world, in one of the beautiful islands of Hawaii. If not for blogging, I would not have met her. Thanks for the cool award. Mahalo, Kailani! Now I pass this award to:
- Stacey, who blogs from a cruise ship and updates the blogosphere with photos of her stopovers in many, many different countries around the world. I am so excited to see you soon in Dubai!
- Robin, who blogs from Israel providing me with a view to a different world.
- Michelle (Scribbit), who blogs from Alaska posting photos of the great white north and great mommy articles.
- Michelle (Sognatrice), blogging from scenic Calabria, Italy. Beautiful place, beautiful blog.
- Nat, who is posting very nice photos of Japan, the country I call “home”.
Jennifer of Diary of 1 has gifted me on Valentine’s Day with something better than chocolate and most importantly, with zero calories:
Jennifer is another excellent blogger from Oregon who I had the pleasure to know through how else but blogging. If you are a lover of arts, you should check out her blog.
I had been blogging for just a year and never really expected this! Thank you so much, Jen.
This award I will pass on to excellent bloggers I know: Karen, Robin, Sarah, Michelle (Sognatrice), Claudia, Sheira, Harlekwin (thanks for the superb T13 banners!), Desert Songbird, Frank, MakiMeji Mamah, Christine, Cajun Vegan
Charlotte of Charmed Life has given me:
Charlotte and I had been friends since we were both working in Japan. We have since got married and had babies and still managed to stay in touch although we’re miles and miles apart. I am definitely seeing her and her cute little boy Matthew in summer on our vacation to Japan.
Robin of Around the Island gave me:
I forgot how stumbled into Robin’s blog but I’m glad I did. She blogs from Israel and although we are from the same region, the place and culture is so much different. I am glad to take a peek of her world through her blog. Oh, she makes my day just by being there always. Thanks, Robin.
All the blogs in my feeder makes my day so if you are frequent here in my blog, please consider yourself awarded. Keep on writing, you all make my day! This award also goes especially to Cathi. Thanks Cathi for making my day with Valentine goodies!
Dragonstar Days gave me a totally new award. I say new because unlike the previous four awards mentioned above, I have never seen this before:
Well, what can I say, I’ve never been told ‘cool’ and ‘cat’ so this is a double celebration for me! Thank you!