THIRTEEN TV SHOWS I GREW UP WITH
- MacGyver – I can’t forget how MacGyver always has something to come up with even in most impossible situations!
- Three’s Company – I love John Ritter’s humor. So sad that he has to die so young.
- Miami Vice – the original is always the best.
- Small Wonder – dreamed of having a robot as a sister after being an only girl in the family for almost 14 years.
- Remington Steele – Pierce Brosnan never aged a day after this TV series. I thought he looked so good together with co-star Stephanie Zimbalist. Too bad they are not real life partners.
- The A-Team – didn’t you love these bunch of toughies?
- The Cosby Show – a good laugh, every time.
- The Wonder Years – Now who would never miss this?
- Punky Brewster – funky show I loved.
- Quantum Leap – a good detective story every week!
- The Love Boat – I imagine being in a cruise ship everytime I see this show.
- Growing Pains – I watched the reruns when I was one bored soul in Japan years ago. Still entertains me.
- Beverly Hills 90210 – watched the show with parental guidance. Immensely enjoyed the no-parent-present reruns years later.
Do you remember any of these shows?