13 REASONS WHY I FEEL LOVED (BY MY KIDDO)
1. At the end of the day, when asked if she missed me, I get a big YES all the time.
2. She tells me I love you before going to bed.
3. Starts the day in the morning by waking up and kissing me saying, I love you.
4. She says I love you in her sleep too.
5. She checks if I have my spoon and fork before we start eating.
6. When she gets candies from a party, she always leaves something for me no matter if it’s her favorite candy.
7. She showers me with kisses even before I can take off my shoes in the front door.
8. At school, she brags to her friends, “My mom did this, that…”
9. She looks for me when she wakes up in the morning.
10. She looks for me when she is sick.
11. She won’t let anyone wash her empty lunch box after school before she shows to me that she all all the food I prepared!
12. On a windy day, she whispers: “Mom, are you cold?”
13. When asked what she wants to be when she grows up, she answers: “Just like my mom.”