I got this idea from Michelle of Bleeding Espresso. Sometimes there are things you really would love to say but you are either embarassed, shy or reluctant and you keep to yourself, lock it in your heart forever. Here are 13 of those things I haven’t said (not necessarily to the same person):
1. You just don’t know how much I missed you. I just wish we could see each other again, after all these years!
2. Money isn’t everything.
3. Even though I look tough and always smile, it doesn’t mean I don’t cry.
4. I dream about you a lot. I must be missing the fun times we had together during high school.
5. I would not be here if not because of you.
6. Are you deliberately dieting so I look really fat whenever we meet?
7. Your advices are good but I believe I am entitled to my own opinions and decisions, too.
8. Please stop thinking that the only way to enjoy life is to be rich.
9. I told you he’d just break your heart but you never listened!
10. Are you happy at the thought that people are scared of you?
11. You have no idea how happy it makes me to have an email from you.
12. Your pedantic rules drive me crazy.
13. I can’t believe you married that woman!