13 SEARCH KEYWORDS/PHRASES THAT BROUGHT VISITORS TO SANDIER PASTURES
1. is it safe living in dubai – Yes, it is!
2. is dubai safe to live if you’re an american – Yes! Most Americans here say they feel safer than when they were in the US. No guns here!
3. population breakdown by ethnicity – because I posted about this in one of my Thursday Thirteens.
4. bus route of x25 – Maybe a resident wants to know the route of the newest bus in town.
5. immigrating to dubai – I would say, relocating, not immigrating as there is no program for immigrants here.
6. after 8 in dubai – The searcher might mean, after 8 pm? Well, most people are stuck in traffic at Sheikh Zayed Road or Maktoum Bridge.
7. things to know about living in dubai – Oh, the things you need to know prior to relocation. I hope they checked on the spiralling cost of rents too before boarding the plane! You might also check out some truths about living in Dubai.
8. xmas trees in dubai 2007 – There are lots of gigantic trees in the malls.
9. springs dubai badly built – The well renowned expat community called The Springs floods when it rains for more than 15 minutes.
10. twitching of eyes from left to right – The searcher was led to my post about left brain vs. right brain dominance test.
11. Talal Ali Mohammad Khouri – Oh, the guy who won the bid for a unique car plate for a huge amount of money. The rich and famous takes the car plate thing seriously.
12. what are the penalties if caught sleeping together in the uae – I wonder what this bloke is planning to do…
13. sell roasted peanuts street dubai – I mean, seriously? Be careful! You could roast yourself, too.