Thanks to Harlekwin for the T13 banner
13 EVENTS THAT HAPPENED IN 2007 (Part Two)
1. I migrated to my own domain (this site you are visiting) and started another blog, mostly about parenting and other random stuffs.
2. M gets his first job after 4 months of being a stay-at-home-dad, to which he said is the best time of his life and the most fulfilling job he has ever done.
3. P decided to move out (temporarily because now she is back) – in another room, sleeping beside her grandmother. We co-sleep since she was born so that was a surprising move for me.
5. My mother went to the beach with us and swam/wade for the first time! (She doesn’t like beaches, having lived near one all her single life but I guess the beach in Dubai was tempting enough.)
7. The 7th Harry Potter book was released and I am a proud owner of the book and get to read it in 3 days!
9. We got our own car, at last.
10. My mother was diagnosed with hypertension (please know that I am not the cause).
11. It must be caused by the jet planes hovering in the skies that caused her blood pressure to shoot up?
13. A strong earthquake rocked my in-laws’ town in Japan.