13 THINGS I SAW AT THE BEACH ON EID WEEKEND
1. A sexy blonde in bikini. Not an ordinary bikini because she had thongs for bottoms. Oh, the color was hot pink.
2. Someone nearly drowned. Maybe he oggled too much at the bikini beauty and forgot he couldn’t swim?
3. The lifeguard ala-Hasselhoff rushed to the beach while people dragged the nearly drowned man. When the lifeguard saw that the man was ok, he went back to his station – a few minutes after he oggled at the thong-bikini-blonde girl.
4. So many men swimming in the sea with their underwear only. They must think that swimming trunks and briefs are the same.
5. One of them had a white colored trunk. Everyone can see clearly what was going on beneath that piece of cloth.
6. Some women swam with their heads covered – not with swim caps but with cloths. They are the reserved ones, most likely.
7. A dead jellyfish washed ashore and I almost stepped on it.
8. A very cute girl with lovely green eyes who called out “mama”. I turned my back and she hugged me. My eyes are nowhere near green so I guess it was a case of mistaken identity!
9. A blonde middle-aged, more than the average size woman who can’t get out of the water. While swimming, her loose bikini bra went missing in action! I offered helped but she was blurting something I could not understand! (I found out later that she was Russian)
10. Lots of people grilling. One of the tents caught fire!
11. A patrol car (a pickup truck actually) with sirens on the beach, inside it was an arab guy (a policeman) with megaphone screaming, “get out of the water” when the sun set. Swimming beyond sunset is prohibited.
12. The same policeman coming out of the pickup and telling the men on the beach to stay away from the shore as they didn’t have plans to swim but instead continued to oggle at the women there. Very disgusting.
13. A crowd of men doing their prayer on a huge carpet at the call of the minarets for prayer.