Thursday Thirteen banner courtesy of Samulli
13 SIGNS THAT SAYS YOU ARE LIVING IN 2007
1. You accidentally enter your password in the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You email the person who works at the desk next to you.
4. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have email addresses.
5. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
6. Leaving the house without your cell phone which you didn’t have in the first 20 or 30 years of your life, is now a cause of panic and you turn around to go and get it.
7. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
8. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
10. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
11. You’re reading this and nodding and laughing.
12. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
13. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t a #9 on this list!