Fab autumn T13 banner courtesy of Samulli
1. 40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals
2. A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top. (I bet you’ll try this tonight)
3. Money isn’t made out of paper, it’s made out of cotton.
4. Warren Beatty and Shirley MacLaine are brother and sister.
5. Orcas (killer whales) kill sharks by torpedoing up into the shark’s stomach from underneath, causing the shark to explode.
6. Chocolate affects a dog’s heart and nervous system; a few ounces will kill a small sized dog.
7. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
8. The ‘spot’ on 7UP comes from its inventor, who had red eyes. He was albino.
9. A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion will make it instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
10. There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with: orange, purple, and silver!
11. There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
12. By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can’t sink in quicksand (and you thought this list was completely useless.)
13. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear pants.
(Oh, I am sure Donald will be banned in Dubai too! But what about Winnie the Pooh?)
I didn’t mean to sound like I’m smarty pants, I didn’t know these things either!