This is my 53rd Thursday Thirteen post. I can’t believe one year has passed already and I am still loving this weekly meme!
During the past twelve months, I have posted random topics about:
1. Reasons to love Dubai, although at this time of the year, there’s nothing to love about the heat and humidity! As of this writing, it’s 45C outside with 60% humidity!
2. How did you arrive on this blog? 13 keywords that brought readers to Sandier Pastures were interesting.
3. I never knew dates (the fruit) until I relocated to the Middle East. Writing about Date Facts were educational for me as well.
4. On some days I don’t have any other idea what to post but don’t want to miss writing for Thursday Thirteen, I post about my favorite scents.
5. Or yak about the veggies in my salad bowl.
6. Living in Dubai provides a lot of writing opportunity – the things I see in the beach made up a good Thursday Thirteen list.
7. How do you know Dubai? This is not a typical Arab country so I posted about the misconceptions about Dubai.
8. When I’m totally clueless (happens from time to time), I grab random interesting facts from the net. Have you seen square watermelons?
10. On a random date, I posted about the events that happened in November 22.
11. I also posted photos of our great desert adventure.
12. I loves quotes and these motherhood quotes melt my heart.
13. Lastly, not entirely unrelated to Dubai, the 2 cows and a system post is one of my favorites!
Here’s to another year of Thursday Thirteen!