On Thursdays, I only work until 1:30 pm but this is my most hectic day of the week (most times). Here are 13 things I’ll do today:
1. Wake up and prepare breakfast.
2. Go to work.
3. Work. Work. Work.
4. Go out of the office at 1:30.
5. Call the doctor for appointment for my mother who not feeling well.
6. Drive home, beating the terrible Thursday afternoon Dubai traffic and unbelievable afternoon heat.
7. Take Pristine to the clinic for follow-up checkup.
8. Go home and put her to sleep for her afternoon nap.
9. (While she is sleeping, request my mother to watch her) Go to the gym.
10. Go home and prepare dinner.
11. Let Pristine have her dinner.
12. Get dressed up and wait to be picked up by hubby.
13. Go out for our 5th wedding anniversary dinner date! – After a long and tiring day, I’ll try not land face down on my dinner plate!
How’s your Thursday today?