At the time this post goes live, we’re not on the ground.
1. Passports – Mine and those travelling with me. Whenever we travel, one person has to hold all the passports to save time.
2. E-tickets and boarding passes – Another important piece of document that should not be missed. 33.33% of the trip depends on this! (the other 33.33% is the passport)
3. Wallet – the remaining 33.33%
4. Pen – to use when writing embarkation/disembarkation cards or simply to use with a paper to entertain the kiddo on board.
5. Organizer – with the trip itinerary planned out and written there.
6. Lip cream and hand lotion – cabin pressure and aircon dries my lips and skin.
7. Handkerchief – it will come handy with the babe around.
8. Pocket tissues – There’s nothing like going to the toilet to find out there are no tissues available.
9. House/car keys – Since I can’t leave them inside when I go out and lock the door behind me.
10. Eyeglasses – so I can recognize the people meeting me at the airport and of course the correct boarding gates!
11. Headache tablet – I never go out without Panadol.
12. Hand sanitizer – to lessen the chance of catching the stomach bug while travelling and on vacation.
13. Comb – Gotta fix the unruly hair ruffled by hours of contact with the plane seat to look presentable upon landing!
Anything else I should be putting in my small handbag?